Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
We have absolute faith in the quality of our products. We also offer the highest level of friendly helpful service to our clients. We have a special relationship with you and we want to keep that.
We know that no matter how hard we both try, it’s not always easy - on the internet - to get the right colour for you first time! So to help new clients we always supply spare applicators with your first order - please DO USE THESE UNTIL YOU ARE QUITE SURE that the colour you have chosen is right for you. If your first choice is not what you hoped for, you must speak to us and get our guidance. We need to know your colouring - eye, hair (is it rinsed) and skin tone and whether you wear a darker foundation or tan to be sure that we give you the right advice. We guarantee that together we will find the right colour for you!
Apart from giving you absolutely first class service and advice, leading to a long term relationship, but if you need to return or exchange your unopened (that is with the seal intact) product, you may do so within 30 days of purchase. The product must be returned in its original form to Lip-Ink® United Kingdom to the address on the Returned Merchandise Form. IMPORTANT:
If for any reason you do wish to return opened vials, please talk to us BEFORE returning part or all of your recent order by calling 01854 333833 or by sending an email. We know that 99 times out a hundred this will be about the right colour for you, often this is resolved by modifying what you have already by applying another Lip Ink® shade! Lip Inks® are all about layering! We are always very willing indeed to work with clients to find the right solution - we do not regard you as a nuisance! We are determined that Lip Inks® are not going to join that collection of failed LipSTICKS in the back of the drawer.
- Obviously there can be no refund for postage and there may be a modest restocking fee.
- We are not able to process/refund packages marked "Return to Sender".
- Exchanges of unopened vials will also be accepted within 30 days, for an additional £5.00 processing charge for this service.
- Legally within the UK cosmetics are not returnable - for obvious reasons. However Lip Ink UK prefer to work with you to discover why it may be that you have not been successful in using our innovative products. Suprising how many clients tell us 'they don't work/last/stay on' when clearly they have neither read the instructions or followed them properly. Nor have they used the spare applicators supplied. Very difficult for us to remain courteous when being fibbed to! If after you, our clients have really tried to work with Lip Inks and finally decided this is 'not for you' we will refund half the value of opened products as a goodwill gesture. If this is on a Sampler or Mini Kit which have already been heavily discounted to help you start, this will be a proportion of the individual items value within the Kit price.
- Returning Testers - a Refund of £3.50 from the £5.00 charge for the loan of these will be made providing you have purchased a Sampler Kit and these Testers are returned within a short period of time (15 days) otherwise there is a £5 charge levied for each Tester not returned promptly. (The £5.00 is charge goes towards administration costs for this service.)
- £5 for the Colour Matching Service will be refunded if you subsequently have purchased a Sampler Kit.
- To ensure prompt processing, please send returns to the address provided on the Return Merchandise Form FULLY completed. (You would not believe that we have had several parcels with no senders details whatsoever!)
- After we receive your return, it generally takes 3/4 business days to process your exchange/refund by whatever means you initial payment was made. This may take longer in exceptionally busy times.