It's New so - How do you apply
What is Lip Ink®?
Lip Ink® - Think of a marker pen for the lips, it's a liquid organic colour 'stain' that you apply sparingly with a brush applicator to the lips, and then put the gloss on the top. As well as being long-lasting, it’s totally smudge proof, so you can kiss goodbye to all those embarrassing marks on cups, glasses, cheeks or other's lips!
Once you’ve tried Lip Ink, you’ll never want to go back to lipSTICKS! But you do need to learn the technique for the best results.
1. Before applying LIP-INK® COLOUR, cleanse your lips with the OFF solution. Using a soft cloth or a cotton pad gently dab lips (never scrub). This will remove any remaining lip products or residue from your lips.
2. Splash lips with water and pat dry.
3. If you line your lips, line them with a LIP-INK® liner.
4. Apply a small amount of LIP-INK® SHINE moisturiser as a base conditioner and massage thoroughly into your lips.
5. Shake the vial of LIP-INK® COLOUR you have chosen against the palm of your hand until the beads move freely. Carefully remove the applicator wand and wipe the excess back into the vial. Remember to keep the vial upright.
6. Apply colour sparingly to relaxed lips using the widest part of the applicator. Apply in one direction with a gentle even pressure. Do not blot. The slower you apply it, the more colour is absorbed. Allow 10 seconds for LIP-INK® COLOUR to dry.
7. Repeat the colour application twice more, allowing ten seconds for each layer to dry. Remember too that less is best!
8. Finish with a final coat of SHINE moisturiser. A small amount will leave a slight sheen, you can blot it for a matte finish or apply lots to get a high gloss finish. You can add SHINE throughout the day without disturbing your lip colour.
9. Remove LIP-INK® COLOUR by using the OFF solution on a cotton ball, make-up pad or a warm, lightly moistened, dark-coloured wash cloth. Press to the lips and leave for a few seconds for the OFF solution to break down the pigment. Gently dab the lips (never scrub) to wipe away the finish, flipping the pad, or cloth as you do so. After colour is removed, splash lips with water and pat dry.
Applying LIP-INK® COLOUR to the inner portion of the lower lip can create the illusion of fullness. LIP-INK® COLOUR will stick to areas where ordinary lipsticks will not. It’s better to apply more thin layers than to try thick layers of LIP-INK® COLOUR.
• When you first use our classic Lip-Ink® colour, you must first wipe the tip of the applicator to make sure you get the proper colour.
• LIP-INK® products may tingle, this reaction is normal. The sensation is due to the natural, organic, botanical and herbal ingredients.
• Remember to open the vials carefully, as LIP-INK's® formulas are LIQUID. They can spill, or splatter and when in contact with clothing, carpet, etc. may stain. If spilled on clothing - remove first of all with the Off Solution then cover with toilet soap and soak overnight in warm water.
The codes that appear randomly on colour and shine vials are for internal quality control information only.
Print this Page